Essential Oil Soy Candle
You asked, we delivered! We are so excited to introduce our Aromatherapy Candle Line, made with 100% all natural soy wax and essential oils, a cracking wooden wick, and a recyclable 11oz tumbler jar. We have partnered with a local candle company that uses their expertise in candle making with our essential oil blends that you love so much.
Candles are offered in our signature scents:
- Morning Calm
*And for a limited time during the holidays*
- Comfort and Joy - spicy with citrus
- All is Bright - sweet and minty
- Heavenly Peace - woodsy
- Wood wick candles are tricky to light at first. Make sure to light the entire edge of the wick. Try lighting both corners, one at a time. It can take a while for your fist use.
- Wood wicks have a smaller flame than traditional wicks so it is a low flicker that crackles quietly while lit.
- Each time you burn your candle, burn it long enough for the wax to pool all the way to the edges of the candle. This increases the longevity of the candle, and allows for an even burn - once your candle starts to tunnel, it is difficult to fix and you get less burn time.
- Always trim the wick before lighting the candle each time. Ideal length is approx. a quarter of an inch above the surface of the wax. If your wick is too long, it may smoke when burned, not stay lit or not burn at all.